Ziplink from Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co is a belting design that combines time tested rubber cover materials with a structured spiral link mesh that can be easily spliced at any length into a continuous belt without the need for special tools, presses or other equipment.
Ziplink belting design can be found in the following applications:
- These belts are suitable for metal detectors, panel board and agricultural industries
- Ziplink belts are suitable for wood processing
- Box folding, stacking and conveying
- The Ziplink belts can also be used when scanning, check inn collecting and loading in the airport industry
- Grinding, sanding, polishing, sawing, painting and pre-compression