The effectiveness of the Ammeraal Beltech infeed belt for conti-presses is based on the ZIPLINK concept: the quickest splice method ever allows for the installation of a seamless belt without disassembling the machine, resulting in a major increase of production time and cost savings.
Ammeraal Beltech infeed belts are made of high quality polyester monofilament with a SILAM silicone impregnation. The special design allows the belt to operate on small pulleys and knife edges.
Main features of Ammeraal Beltech infeed belts:
- longitudinally flexible; suitable for small diameter transfer and knife edge
- dimensionally stable; excellent tracking properties and perfectly flat
- low friction bottom side
- resistant against high temperature; and
- quick installation or repair; shortest production downtime
- smooth, economical operation; less energy consumption
- long belt service life; and
- ATEX approved.