The company has made food production hygiene a focus of its business. Concentrating on this area, an innovative system has been developed to prevent pollution caused by marking ink: Permaline food grade printed belts.
Permaline printed belts allow for any drawing, in any colour or shape without restrictions. Even full-colour photographs can be printed on the belt surface. The final top cover finish may be glossy or matte. The result is a complete food grade belt, a safe part of the food production line - complying with EC 1935/2004, EC 10/2011 and FDA standards.
Typical applications for Permaline belts include:
- industrial bakeries
- pizza topping lines
- packaging lines
- check-out counters; and
- any application where an image is required on the belt.
- state-of-the-art hygiene - with the Permaline solution, there is no pollution from ink of drawings transferred to food products. Markings are not affected by cleaning agents
- food safety – fully food grade, complies with EC 1935/2004, EU 10/2011 and FDA standards
- time saving – turnkey solution; Permaline belts can be supplied endless or prepared to be spiced on site without the time consuming difficulty to add drawings on the right pitch in the splice area
- no colour restrictions – Permaline belts can be provided with multi-colour drawings on white , blue, black basic cover colour. Full colour pictures are also possible
- scraper Friendly – custom images are not susceptible to damage or fading from use of a belt scraper
- innovation – the Permaline printed belt solution represents the latest technology in belting; and
- quality – food products processed on Permaline printed belts will have the proper size and quality as expected by the final consumers.