Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co offers their comprehensive range of Kevlar Belts, Pads and Tubes for the Aluminium/Copper Extrusion Industries in Australia.
The Kevlar range can suit a wide variety of applications such as the Kevlar Endless Belts can be used as conveyor belts, the Kevlar Tubes can be used for roller coverings and the Kevlar Pads can be used on walking beams and spacing materials for Aluminium profile aging oven/tunnel from 180oC to 200oC.
Features of the Kevlar range available from Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co:
- Kevlar(K) – Temperature resistance to 500C, Strength 25 n/mm for 1% elongation
- Nomex (N) – Temperature resistance to 250C, Strength 10 n/mm for 1% elongation
- Polyester (P) – temperature resistance to 200C, Strength 15 n/mm for 1% elongation
- Zylon (PBO) – Temperature resistance – Continuous 400C, Peaks 600C (This material will not melt or contaminate the aluminium profile)
- Kevlar (K) and Kevlar & Carbon (KC) – Temp resistance – Continuous 250C Peaks 500C
Rydell Industrial (Belting) Co provides a size range Kevlar Endless felt belts including:
- Width: 20 – 2000mm
- Length: 540-13500mm
- Thickness: 4,5,8,10,12,14mm
As well as a size range of Felt Pads including:
- Width: 30-2000mm
- Length: 50-25000mm
- Thickness: 4,5,6,8,10.12mm
- Hard type silica treatments are available upon request.