The double Cog rows of teeth mesh with the Cog drive sprockets. This gives a simple conveyor design and assures continuous positive driven, self tracking and easy to clean conveyor belts.
The conveyor belts are made from Polyester or Polyurethane raw materials and are available in either blue or white.
The Cog-Veyor sidewall cleated conveyor belts are totally homogenous and contain no tension fabrics. These conveyor belts fully meet the approvals of FDA, USDA Meat & Poultry, AQIS and Canadian Dept of Agriculture.
There are no links or connecting rods which are able to harbor bacteria. The smooth top and bottom surfaces allow for easier cleaning in wash down situations. Up to 60% in water savings can be achieved.
Features of the conveyor belting:
- Cleats are made from the same material as the belt in Polyester or Urethane
- Positive Drive
- Chemical, oil, water, abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Temperature range -50ºC to + 100ºC
- Does not slip, run off track, needs no tension, low noise, no lubrication, smooth running, maximum pulling power
- Available with or with out A or B section vee guides attached to top face
- Cleats available in heights to match the above sidewalls
- Sidewall Cleated Cog belts stops spillages, increases incline angles, uses minimum amount of available floor space.
- Installed and repaired on site with simple tools
- Extremely tough, cleans easily, runs in extreme conditions
- Does not harbor bacteria
- Sidewalls available in 30,40,60,80 and 100mm high