Rydell Industrial (belting) Co have introduced the new Cog-Veyor homogenous hygienic sprocket driven sidewall cleated conveyor belting.
Features of the conveyor belting include:
- The cleated conveyor belts do not harbor bacteria
- Positive Drive
- The cleated conveyor belts do not slip, run off track, needs no tension, low noise,, no lubrication, smooth running, maximum pulling power
- Cleats are made from the same material as the belt in Polyester or Urethane
- The cleated conveyor belts are installed and repaired on site with simple inexpensive tool
- Extremely tough, cleans easily, runs in extreme conditions
- Chemical, oil, water, abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Available with or with out A or B section vee guides attached to top face
- Sidewall Cleated Cog belts stops spillages, increases incline angles, uses minimum amount of available floor space
- Temperature range of the cleated conveyor belts -50C to + 100C
- Cleats available in heights to match the above sidewalls
- Sidewalls available in 30,40,60,80 and 100mm high
- The double cog rows of teeth mesh with the cog drive sprockets; this gives a simple conveyor design. This assures a continuous positive driven, self tracking and easy to clean conveyor belt.
- The belt is made from Polyester or Polyurethane raw materials, available in either blue or white