Cog-Veyor homogenous hygienic sprocket driven conveyor belting is proving to be a winner with major Australian food factories.
The double Cog rows of teeth mesh with the Cog drive sprockets; this gives you a simple conveyor design. This assures you of a continuous positive driven, self tracking and easy to clean conveyor belt.
The belt is made from Polyester or Polyurethane raw materials, available in either blue or white.
The Cog-Veyor belts are totally homogenous; contains no tension fabrics. These conveyor belts fully meet the approvals of FDA, USDA Meat & Poultry, AQIS and Canadian Dept of Agriculture.
Cog-Veyor belting excels as a genuine replacement for plastic modular belts carrying raw food stuffs.
There are no links or connecting rods which are able to harbor bacteria, smooth top and bottom surface allows for easier cleaning in wash down situations. Up to 60% in water savings can be achieved.
Features of Cog-Veyor belting:
- Positive Drive
- Chemical, oil, water, abrasion resistant and cut resistant
- Temperature range -50C to + 100C
- Does not slip, run off track, needs no tension, low noise, no lubrication, smooth running, maximum pulling power
- Extremely tough, cleans easily, runs in extreme conditions
- Does not harbor bacteria
- Can be laced or welded in minutes
- Installed and repaired on site with simple inexpensive tool