One of the leading belting suppliers for major equipment manufacturers, Ammeraal Beltech meets the precise demands of the mail sorting industry, which requires belt solutions that offer energy savings, high wear resistance, optimal friction and low operating noise.
High efficiency rubber coatings on the flat belts guarantee accurate pitch between the letters, resulting in reliable performance on 2-level sorters.
Rapplon flat belts for the mail sorting industry have anti-static properties for guaranteed release of letters and flats.
Key features of Rapplon high performance flat belts:
- Anti-static properties prevent electrostatic build-up and ensure precise grip of envelopes at high speed
- Complete range of Rapplon elastic belts are available for easy fitting on fixed shafts to efficiently handle mail pieces of varying thickness
- Special gentle covers avoid marking or damaging the letters on stackers
- Anti-static properties and specific surface finishes reduce dust generation and transfer
- Top quality cover material for longer service life
- Highly dimensional stable belts eliminate need for re-tensioning
- Optimal and consistent coefficient of friction during the entire service life
- No ink smearing on mail pieces
- Highly flexible and durable endless joins