Rydell Industrial presents their range of Ammeraal Beltech hygienic gauze belts that are best used for processing vegetables, potatoes, fruit and fish. They are the ideal conveyor belts for the food industry.
The Ammeraal Beltech hygienic gauze belts have also been used in the meat and poultry industry, furniture and rubber tire industry. The gauze belts have also been used for dewatering, washing and rinsing, drying and gas cooking applications.
The hygienic gauze belts are made with polyester monofilaments with lateral and longitudinal strips that offer high performance and excellent stability. The belt conveyors can be executed with guide ropes in order to provide proper tracking and cleats for inclined conveying.
Features of the Ammeraal Beltech hygienic gauze belts:
- Resistant against acids and solvents
- Excellent drainage of liquids
- Special non-food blue colour
- Tracking properties
- Closed belt edges possible
- Possible bordo side walls and carries for inclined conveying
- Possible non-metallic endless methods
- Many different mesh openings