Leading supplier of liquid ring vacuum pumps, RuhRPump SIHI Australia , promote consistent quality, competitive lead times, and ensure competitive pricing by using "state of the art" manufacturing technology.
SIHI liquid ring vacuum pumps are robust with a wide range of features and benefits, including:
- near isothermal compression
- capable of handling most gases and vapours
- able to handle quantities of liquid “carry over”
- low maintenance and safe operation
- low noise
- almost vibration free
- available in a wide range of materials
- O-ring sealing
- cavitation protection
- drain hole
- non-contacting built-in solids drain and rotating metallic parts to minimise wear.
These liquid ring vacuum pumps can be applied in all fields where a pressure of 33 to 1013 mbar must be created.
Examples of industry applications include:
- chemical and pharmaceutical industry for distilling and degassing
- electric industry for impregnation and drying
- plastics industry for degassing
- pulp & paper
- sugar industry.