BOPLA has added Interzoll frame-type plug-in units to their range of 19" rack systems.
Designed to meet DIN EN 60297-3-101, the European standard for subracks, the frame-type plug-in units are available in 3 U with a 160mm card depth featuring a minimum width of 8 HP.
Key advantages of Interzoll frame-type plug-in units:
- Slot-in cover plates (not stepped)
- Handle fixing from front using self-tapping screws
- Hexagonal honeycomb shape allows high level of air passage in the cover plates
- Narrower side panel profiles create expanded mounting space
- Easy fixing of the Euro cards using PCB holders
- Use of torx screws
- Faster mounting enables greater economy
- Perforated cover plates, passivated aluminium for PRO frame-type plug-in units, 3 U for card depth of 160mm
- Perforated cover plates, passivated aluminium for PRO frame-type plug-in units, 3 U with holder for card guides for a card depth of 160mm
- Card guides for IZK/M-ADL-KF-P cover plates, UL 94 V1 plastic, red
- Rear panel open 3 U, passivated aluminium for IZK/M...-P frame-type plug-in units
- Various circuit board and rear panel holders
The Interzoll frame-type plug-in units are available through Rubin Group .