According to Rubin Group , panel enclosures are becoming more and more popular.
BOPLA's panel enclosures are always adapted to Rubin Group's customers' individual requirements. Rubin Group offer some of the sizes where they already have design data on the basis of standard display sizes which are easy to modify and adapt to customers' requirements.
What does a panel enclosure consist of?
A panel enclosure consists of the following parts:
- front panel
- input device (touch screen, membrane keypad, etc), and
- rear-fitted cover made of stainless steel, aluminium or sheet steel, galvanised, chromated, anodised, lacquered or powder-coated as required
In addition to the design and manufacture of panel enclosures, BOPLA can offer many more services in connection with enclosures, such as making:
- break-outs for connectors
- air vents for heat extraction
- printing, the assembly of all components
- sophisticated packaging for the end product