Rotork Australia announces a new range of polymer pressure regulators from Rotork Fairchild, a member company of the Rotork Instruments Division.
Incorporating innovative features for high precision pressure control duties, Rotork’s Model 55 polymer pressure regulator comes with a non-rising stem within a small footprint design, delivering high precision control in a lightweight and compact package.
The polymer and stainless steel construction of Model 55 pressure regulators offers compatibility with medical and scientific gases such as nitrogen, helium and oxygen. Applications include precision pressure decay and leak testing, medical ventilators, respiratory diagnostic systems, balloon pumps and sterilisation equipment.
Key features of Rotork’s Model 55 polymer pressure regulators:
- Patent-pending venturi design compensates for downstream pressure droop under flow, providing highly accurate pressure output control under all conditions
- Separate control chamber isolates the control diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing
- Supply capacity up to 150 psi and flow capacity up to 10 SCFM (283 litres/minute)
- Controls output pressures up to 100 psi to within +/- 0.2 psi or better, even with fluctuating or rapidly decreasing supply pressure
- High pressure capability combined with pinpoint accuracy at low control pressures of 7.5 psi or less enhances suitability for demanding applications