With extensive industry experience and utilising state of the art technology, the product development team at Rotopla s provides a diverse range of rotational moulding design and manufacturing services.
A versatile manufacturing process with broad market appeal, rotational moulding is used to produce a wide variety of products, including:
- road barriers
- playground equipment
- marine products
- designer furniture
- automotive components
- machine parts
- troughs; and
- materials handling equipment.
The process offers many benefits over other types of moulding, such as:
- the ability to mould one-piece hollow parts
- comparatively cheap tooling cost
- faster tooling manufacture
- the ability to produce short runs
- ability to vary wall thickness at any time
- ability to mould in metal threads; and
- a large colour range and ability to change colour each cycle.