The D5 EVO sliding gate operators are designed for industrial applications that require a fast operating speed combined with an easy-to-program LCD control panel. The D5 EVO comes with battery back-up as a standard feature for peace of mind during storms or various power failure situations. Solar panel kits are also available.
At an opening speed of 22 metres per minute, the D5 EVO sliding gate operator is one of the fastest in its class and is capable of opening a 6-metre gate in just 16 seconds. The independently adjustable opening and closing speeds as well as the ramp up/ramp down functions allow the gate to be opened at full speed and closed at a slower rate to help reduce accidents and damage to the gate.
An intuitive menu allows the installer to easily set up and program various functions while an optional memory module can be used to record the set up parameters of the control panel. When plugged into the operator during the commissioning of the system, the module records all parameters and radio transmitter codes.
D5 EVO sliding gate operators are offered with several options including control of pillar lights, gate operating modes, a 7-day timer to time bar or activate physical inputs and individual radio transmitters.
Key features of D5 EVO sliding gate operators:
- Opening speed of 22m per minute
- Adjustable opening and closing speeds for safety
- Intuitive control panel menu allows quick installation
- Rolling code high security Nova radio receiver built into the control panel
- Two 4-button transmitters supplied with the operator to operate any system input
- Individual transmitters can be added or deleted from the receiver memory
- Safety sensing and control of the open and closed position provided through DOSS operating system
- Fully sealed control panel prevents ingress of dirt and insects
- Diagnostic LCD display aids fault finding
- Control panel monitors safety circuits to ensure correct and safe operation
- Remote status indication shows gate position, battery low, power failure and multiple collision detection