The D10 sliding gate operators use a high torque 24 VDC motor coupled to a robust gearbox that provides a fast, powerful and easy to set-up automation system and also comes with battery back-up as a standard feature.
Ideal for use on gates weighing up to 1000kg, the D10 sliding gate operators are suitable for most unit complexes and factory entrances.
The opening and closing speeds as well as the ramp up/ramp down functions of the D10 sliding gate operators are independently adjustable, allowing the gate to open at full speed and close at a slower rate to help reduce accidents and damage to the gate.
Key features of D10 sliding gate operators:
- At 26m per minute (433mm/sec), can open a 6m gate in 13 seconds
- User-friendly LCD control panel with intuitive menu allows quick and easy programming of numerous functions
- Options include control of pillar lights, gate operating modes, 7-day timer to time bar or activate physical inputs and individual radio transmitters
- Rolling code high security Nova radio receiver built into the control panel
- Individual transmitters can be added or deleted from receiver memory, which can store 500 transmitter codes
- Safety sensing and control of open and closed position provided through the DOSS operating system
- Control panel fully sealed to prevent ingress of dirt and insects
- Diagnostic LCD display aids fault finding
- Control panel monitors safety circuits to ensure correct and safe operation
- Optional memory module records all the settings of the control panel and transmitter codes
- Optional remote status indication shows gate position, battery low, power failure and multiple collision detection