The Ergonomic Rotatruck self supporting hand truck by Rotacaster Wheel Limited will be showcased at the 2009 Clubs New South Wales Conference October 10th – 11th. The Rotatruck self supporting hand truck by Rotacaster has been nominated for the 2009 NSW SafeWork Award and will be available for hands on demonstration to all conference attendees.
The Rotatruck self supporting hand truck fully supports the load removing the need to balance or carry any of the weight. By reducing the effort required by users, the self supporting hand truck reduces user strain and the risk of injury.
The Rotatruck self supporting hand truck features four omni-directional Rotacaster wheels which provide 360 degree manoeuvrability with the stability of a fixed wheel base.
The Rotatruck self supporting hand truck was nominated for the NSW SafeWork Award dues to the following benefits:
- Reducing user strain and risk of injury.
- Reducing the pull back effort required to change from the loading to the transporting position.
- Reducing the initial push/pull force required to move a load.
- Removing the need to continuously park and un-park the load by allowing users to complete the loading/unloading process in the transporting position
- Removing the need to reverse up kerbs and obstructions.
- Removing the need to pull a load over a kerb by using leverage