Omni wheels from Rotacaster Wheel Limited are available in two sizes, a 125mm diameter wheel and a 48mm diameter wheel. They combine 360° movement with the stability of a fixed mounting, making them a genuine alternative to swivel castors.
Omni wheels are designed for floor and conveyor transfer use. They are manufactured from engineering polymer and the injection moulded web-like structure of the wheel body. Over-moulded rollers provide a durable and robust product. There are no pins, inserts or seams to maintain, so consistent trouble free performance can be taken as a given.
The fixed orientation of the Rotacaster Omni wheels provides both simple and stable mounting options and allows the wheel to be housed within a product requiring minimal space. Since each wheel acts independently to improve control, multiple wheels and layouts may be customised to meet individual manoeuvrability and load requirements.
Features of Rotacaster Omni wheels:
- Improved load stability and balance resulting in
- Improved safety
- They can leverage off rear wheels to easily mount kerbs and single steps
- Precise positioning due to no rotation about a swivel offset
- Simple mounting alternatives
- Excellent tracking capabilities and
- Directional control