What information do you require to be able to quote?
Ronson Gears requires fully dimensioned drawings to quote to. If this is not possible please provide as much of the following information as possible to allow us to quote accurately:
- Type of gear: Spur gear, helical gear, straight tooth bevel gear, worm, internal gear, gear rack, etc.
- Material: what are the components made of? Specify material grades, if known
- Quantity level required
- Pressure Angle: this is extremely critical
- Number of teeth
- Face width: length of gear tooth
- Overall length
- Outside diameter
- Bore size
- Boss dimensions: if required
- Keyway dimensions: if required
- Heat Treatment: has the gear been flame hardened, case hardened, nitrided or through hardened?
- Other features? E.g. drill and tapped holes