Romteck control systems are suitable for use in the water industry. Examples include:
- Simple ON/OFF remote radio switch devices for pumps
- Electronic Radio Reporting Water Meters
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Automated Control systems
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
Many Romteck control systems are applied in remote desert locations controlling bore fields and pipelines pumping sub-artesian saline water for mine site process water. Other typical uses are in the supply of potable water, reticulation and pipeline leak detection.