Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems from Romteck
Fire Alarm Monitoring Equipment
Firemon is designed to allow monitoring of distributed alarms, alarm annunciaors, Fire Indicator Panels or other similar devices and to provide alerting and information relating to the exact nature of the alarm controls at a central monitoring point.
Complete Log History
Alarm logs are maintained for each alarm to enable the history of the alarm as well as alarm notifications, acknowledgments and test histories to be examined.
The alarm screen caters for 12 inputs for each Alarm Transponder Unit and these are individually prioritorised as high priority (Primary) or lower priority (Secondary) with differring colours for each type of alarm indicators and their active status.
Firemon Fire Alarm Monitoring Software
The Firemon Fire Alarm Monitoring software can be used as an entry level product designed as a single user system mainly for use in the monitoring of alarms on a complex or series of buildings requiring immediate alerting and response to Fire Alarms.
Typical installations are hospitals, military establishments, casinos, universities, etc. For larger applications a multi user, networked version is available operating on Windows NT™
Features of Firemon Fire Alarm Monitoring Services
- Ability to monitor unlimited buildings, Fire Indicator Panels or Manual Call points
- Building and Occupier location information fire alarm services
- Free form comment text fields for special messages, chemical hazards, response, etc
- User entered individual alarm type or location descriptions for each alarm point
- Alarms can be defined as High Priority or Low Priority
- Extensive Fire, Fault, Test and System Reporting capability to screen, printer or disk
- System Management functions such as data archiving and backup performed through simple menus
- Pager, Modem and Mobile Data Terminal Support for Remote Alarm Alerting
- Manned and Unmanned operating modes. Relay outputs available for local external alarm and system fault annunciation
- Alarm history logs with time and date stamping
- Procedures help screens for Fire and Fault alarm response
- Alarm delay function to assist in eliminating momentary false alarms
- Capable of receiving active alarms whilst performing other functions
- Graphic display of site, building or floor plans
- Upto 5 levels of drawings can be attached to each Alarm Transponder Unit
- User positioning on graphic screens of alarm point icons and ATU / F.I.P. location
- Drawings use standard BMP format allowing site/ plan creation using common drawing packages or if require can be scanned from existing drawings
Related Romteck News