Available now from Roland DG Australia , the VersaArt RS-640S wide format printer integrates the latest technologies from the VersaCAMM and SOLJET PRO III models to provide a perfect production tool for soft signage, apparel, and interior decor.
With the BU-2 bulk ink system and HeatWave SBL2 sublimation inks, VersaArt RS-640S wide format sign printers produce prints that reflect the highest image quality possible thanks to Roland DG's Intelligent Pass Control technology, a unique 3D ink firing system that precisely controls droplet size and placement for smooth results every time.
Designed for productivity, the VersaArt RS-640S wide format signage printer prints at a rate of up to 31.8m² per hour. Moreover, these wide format printers are built to be energy efficient and low maintenance, and carry Roland DG's new Eco-Label, an ISO 14021 Type II label that certify's compliance with a company’s internal environmental standards.
Key features of VersaArt RS-640S wide format signage printers include:
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control for unmatched print quality and faster throughput
- print speeds of up to 31.8m²/hr
- HeatWave SBL2 sublimation inks
- image quality up to 1440x1440 dpi
- advanced media handling system to support heavy media rolls
- five year extended warranty.