UV Printers for Labelling and Packaging
The Versa UV series is the only wide-format UV inkjet printer series on the market to print six colours (CMYK + White + Clear Coat) and die cut designs. It is engineered specifically for the packaging prototypeing and short run label production markets.
UV inkjet printers for labelling and packaging
- Flexo packaging – Labels, Poly Bag and Shrink
- Package Prototypes & Folding Carton
- Industrial Labels
- Pharmaceuticals - Labels and Folding Carton
- Manufacturing - Membrane switches
Wide range of Substrates
The VersaUV LEC-330 prints on a wide range of substrates including self adhesive PVC, metallic papers, synthetic and natural leathers, coated and art paper, mesh materials, metalized polyesters, cast coated and metalized paper, foils, BOPP, PE, PET film and synthetic paper, allowing users to create custom prototypes and labels in minutes.
EcoUV Inks Roland ECO-UV inks exclusively developed for the VersaUV series offer an expansive colour gamut and remain flexible to support the production of packaging samples and short-run high-quality labels and stickers.
Digital inkjet printers to reduce costs and increase efficiency
- On-demand digital inkjet production minimizes costs, time and materials
- Integrated printing and contour cutting eliminates the need for die-cutting
- Workflow integration via colour management systems
- Gloss inks create varnish and embossing effects
- White ink allows you to print on clear media and create colours that pop even on dark stocks
- Accepts a wide range of media for a variety of applications – print on your stock!