THERE are still has some spots available for Roland DG’s training seminars in Australia and New Zealand. These seminars include Maximising Flexi: Power User, VersaWorks Print & Cut and Introduction to Engraving.
Maximising Flexi: Power User seminar tour
If you have some Flexi experience, but need to make more out of all of its powerful features, this seminar is perfect for you.
"Maximising Flexi" is an intermediate to advanced level program designed to transform attendees into Flexi power users.
You will learn about:
* Overlooked Flexi features
* All the new updates for version 7.6
* They will show you how to optimise your digital print workflow for speed and productivity
* You'll also learn advanced vinyl and contour cutting techniques
* Understand how to manage colour from start to finish
* You'll be able to match monitor to print and match customer colours and vinyl specs.
The cost includes lunch, GIA's Flexi manual and an extensive toolkit packed with resources and reference materials.
Location and dates
* Melbourne, Victoria – June 1, Thursday (9am - 5pm)
* Auckland, New Zealand – June 16, Friday (9am - 5pm)
* Wellington, New Zealand – June 19, Monday (9am - 5pm)
* Christchurch, New Zealand – June 23, Friday (9am - 5pm).
VersaWorks Print & Cut seminar tour
The VersaWorks Print & Cut Seminar is designed for existing and potential users of Roland DG's VersaWorks RIP software who want in-depth training on how to increase productivity, maintain their printer printer/cutters and prolong the performance of their investment.
In addition, this intensive and valuable one-day workshop will cover a wide variety of profitable business opportunities based on the VersaWork’s unique technology advantages.
Roland DG's experts will teach maintenance, media and fine-tuning tips, and will be available for detailed question and answer sessions.
This is a one day course available on multiple dates due to popular demand.
* Introduction and overview of Print & Cut machines and technology
* Introduction to colour and how it is handled for digital design and print
* Colour workflow and recommended settings for various design software such as Adobe, Corel and Scanvec Amiable's FlexiSign and PhotoPrint
* Detailed overview of VersaWorks RIP application covering:
- Program features and options
- Print & Cut settings
- Updating the program and installing new profiles
* Choosing the correct media for the job
* Required and recommended media alignments calibrations on the printers
* Hands on instruction of the Print & Cut process, including media removal and re-loading for lamination
* Preventative maintenance and operation of the printing and cutting components of the printer.
Locations and dates
* Melbourne, Victoria – May 31, Wednesday (9am - 5pm)
* Auckland, New Zealand – June 15, Thursday (9am - 5pm)
* Wellington, New Zealand – June 20, Tuesday (9am - 5pm)
* Christchurch, New Zealand – June 22, Thursday (9am - 5pm).
ROLAND - Introduction to Engraving seminar tour
The Introduction to Engraving seminar is specifically designed for owners of and those interested individuals who may have thought of moving into engraving.
The day will take you through a list of engraving machines, their capabilities, markets, recommended tools materials and accessories.
The day concludes with a hands-on session and demonstrations.
So for the novice as well as the seasoned engraver, this course will open up new business opportunities and provide you with tips and tricks of the engraving market.
* Introduction to engraving
* Applications and markets
* Review tools used
* Review and learn about materials
* Tips and tricks of the trade
* Software integration with popular file formats such as Corel Draw, FlexiSIGN, Adobe Illustrator, EPS, DXF and bitmap images.
* Maintenance of the machines
* Hands on session.
Locations and dates
* Melbourne, Victoria - June 2 (9am - 5pm)
* Auckland, New Zealand - June 9 (9am - 5pm).
All seminar registrations
Registrations are available by phone at 1800 500 119 in Australia and 09 309 8104 in New Zealand.
The cost includes lunch, manual and an extensive toolkit packed with resources and reference materials.
Book and pay 14 days prior to your preferred seminar date and receive 10% off the registration fee.