Roland DG Corporation has unveiled two new high-performance models to its VersaCAMM ECO-SOL MAX inkjet printer/cutter line, the 30” VP-300 and 54” VP-540.
The new VersaCAMM VP models are designed from the ground up to enhance the productivity of creative professionals such as marketing departments and retailers to sign shops and screen printers.
Featuring a compact design and numerous upgrades, the new VersaCAMM VP models make it easier and faster to produce durable, professional-quality signs, banners, billboards, POP displays, labels, decals, vehicle and floor graphics, heat transfers for apparel and more.
According to Roland DG, the new VersaCAMM VP is a powerful creative tool that fits into a typical office or retail environment, is easy for novice professionals to master and is packed with performance features.
The VersaCAMM VP models are designed for versatility, allowing users to express their creativity through a variety of graphics applications. The Roland Print&Cut technology allows users to build their businesses by adding new high-impact graphics products that reflect exceptional print quality.
VersaCAMM VP series features include:
- New compact design is tailored for office, shop or retail environments
- Ease-of-use makes the VersaCAMM VP ideal for creative professionals in any business
- Versatile – the VersaCAMM performs as a printer, printer/cutter or standalone vinyl cutter
- Perfect production partner for a wide range of custom graphics applications including outdoor signs, billboards, backlit signs, banners, decals, labels, posters, POP displays, vehicle graphics, apparel decoration and more
- Supports a wide variety of media including adhesive-back vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
- Includes Roland VersaWorks 2.2, the new version of Roland’s powerful, user-friendly RIP software featuring the Roland Colour spot colour fidelity system and variable data printing
- Fast-drying ECO-SOL MAX ink in four colours (CMYK) delivers dense, rich colours, good print quality, better scratch resistance and three-year outdoor durability
- Optional media take-up system supporting rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.) for the VP-540 and 12kg (26.46 lbs.) for the VP-300
- Automated maintenance system for hassle-free operation and allows for immediate printing at any time
Innovative Print&Cut technology
Designed for both novices and experienced graphics professionals, the VersaCAMM VPs feature Roland’s Print&Cut technology, which delivers a seamless workflow for the production of complex sign graphics, printing and then automatically contour cutting on one device without any steps in between. As a result, the VP Series can be operated unattended.
Roland VersaWorks 2.2 advanced RIP software features enhanced productivity tools
VersaCAMM VP models come complete with VersaWorks 2.2, powerful RIP software developed by Roland engineers for the company’s inkjet technology. VersaWorks 2.2 includes several enhancements including Roland colour, Roland’s new spot colour fidelity system.
With Roland colour, professionals can take advantage of a variety of spot-colour matching tools to quickly and easily match logo colours and other corporate identity elements.
VersaWorks 2.2 also features variable data printing, ideal for labels, name badges, plaques, POP and POS displays, menus and other custom graphics. Versaworks variable data printing allows users to efficiently produce a series of digital prints in which text and/or graphics change from one print to the next.
VersaWorks can be updated automatically through the Internet, ensuring that users always have the new software version and Roland ICC profiles available. VersaWorks is compatible with Windows 2000/XP operating systems.