Roland DG Corporation, the pioneer of integrated Print&Cut technology, has introduced the new Roland Texture System Library for its VersaUV LEC series of 30" UV-LED inkjet printer/cutters.
Included in version 3.31 of Roland VersaWorks RIP software, the Roland Texture System Library is supported by popular design packages including Adobe Illustrator and consists of 22 textures and patterns that can be produced by layering the VersaUV's ECO-UV Gloss ink.
"The new Roland Texture System Library makes it easier than ever to enhance VersaUV graphics with unique textures and patterns," said Conrad Birkett, Roland DG business development manager.
Roland Texture System Library Features:
- Choose from 22 unique designs including ginkgo, rhombus, circular, windmill and woven patterns
- Textures are produced quickly and easily
- Patterns and textures add value to finished graphics
- Library developed by Grapac Japan Co., Inc., a leading UV offset printer serving the high-end Japanese market
- Supported by popular design software programs including Adobe Illustrator*1
Roland DG Corporation is represented by Roland DG Australia .