Based on award-winning VersaUV technology, the LEC-330, available from Roland DG Australia , prints CMYK+White+Clear with a Gloss or Matte finish. This inkjet printer and cutter device provides luxurious, customised graphics with unique special effects and finishes. The LEC-330 inkjet printer and cutter delivers greater overall performance and versatility than the previous model, with higher image quality, up to twice the productivity in standard print mode, and support for an even wider range of materials including rigid substrates. The LEC-330 inkjet printer and cutter is ideal for applications ranging from high-end package prototyping to control panel production and small lot production of labels and decals.
The new LEC-330 inkjet printer and cutter includes a high-quality artistic print mode (1440 x 1440 dpi) for sharp, detailed graphics and text. Additional print heads and Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology further enhance image quality. Production level print speeds enable professionals to manage urgent requests for quick delivery of prototypes, labels and products.
To meet their individual business requirements, users can also choose from three ink combinations:
- The standard ink configuration supporting the widest variety of applications (CMYK+White+Clear)
- A high-opacity white ink configuration (CMYK+White+White)
- A thick gloss-ink-effect configuration
- Supports a wide range of applications including package prototyping, control panel production and small lot production of labels, decals and custom graphics.
- Prints a design in CMYK, Opaque White and Clear inks for finished graphics with rich special effects created by multiple layers of Clear with either Gloss or Matte finish.
- Prints on a wide variety of media including paper, film, leather, card stock, plastic, polycarbonate and other rigid substrates (except metals) up to 1 mm thick
- High-quality artistic print mode (1440 x 1440 dpi) rivals offset and gravure print quality for applications that require sharp, detailed graphics and text.
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology achieves smooth gradations and flawless solid colors.
- Can combine matte and gloss finishes in multiple layers for interesting patterns and textures - even Braille.
- Produces brilliant, durable color graphics that can be flexed and stretched around edges and curves without feathering or cracking.
- Higher productivity at an affordable cost:
- No plates or films required to produce graphics
- Produces finished prototypes, labels and products quickly for next-day delivery to customers
In addition, VersaWorks estimates the ink usage and print time for each graphic so users can accurately monitor production time and costs. Full variable data support is included for both text and image applications. Hot folder and workflow support for integration with differing workflows such as JDF is also offered. The auto update service allows easy, automated access to updated VersaWorks versions and profiles. VersaWorks supports Windows Vista and 2000/XP.