Celebrating 25 years of leadership, innovation and vision for the sign making industry, Roland DG introduces the new CAMM-1 PRO Series GX-500/400/300, professional vinyl cutters that build on the company's renowned CAMM-1 technology with unmatched ease of use.
"Based on 18 years of proven CAMM-1 technology, the CAMM-1 PRO series incorporates several new features that make it easier than ever to create colourful vinyl graphics for signs, vehicles and many other applications," said Marc Margetts, Roland DG Sales Director.
"In addition, every CAMM-1 PRO comes complete with CutStudio, design software developed exclusively for Roland vinyl cutters. CutStudio is a full-featured software package that also performs as a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. Other significant features include an automatic four-point registration system that enables precision contour cutting of digitally printed graphics for even greater visual impact."
CAMM-1 PRO GX-500/400/300 Features:
* Professional, easy-to-use vinyl cutters for signs, vehicle graphics, retail displays and more
* Proven CAMM-1 technology and legendary Roland reliability
* Cutting speeds of up to 850mm (33") per second for maximum productivity
* Mechanical resolution of 0.0125mm/step (0.00049") guarantees precision results
* Impressive maximum down force of 350 grams for performance with even the thickest materials
* Includes Roland CutStudio, feature-rich design software developed for Roland vinyl cutters
* A new optical eye and 4-point registration system allows accurate contour cuts every time
* Easy connection to your computer through USB or serial ports
* Plug-in software for Adobe(r) Illustrator and CorelDRAW(r) for a seamless, consistent operating environment
* Accepts a broad range of materials from sand blast to window film
* Available in 54" (1372 mm) , 46" (1168 mm) and 36" (914 mm) models
Roland CutStudio Software
The CAMM-1 PRO comes equipped with the latest version of Roland CutStudio, easy-to-use design software packed with features. With CutStudio, users can draw or edit circles and curves, add text along an arc, and import photos and graphics in jpg or bmp. In addition, CutStudio allows users to combine rectangles, circles, polygons, lines and curves for more sophisticated graphics.
CutStudio is compatible with Windows 98 SE/Me/2000/XP and includes plug-in software for Adobe(r) Illustrator(r) 9/10/CS/CS2 and CorelDRAW(r) 10/11/12 for Windows, and Adobe(r) Illustrator(r) 9/10/CS for Mac. As a result, users of these programs can send data directly to the CAMM-1 PRO.