Roland DG Corporation, represented in Australia by Roland DG Australia , has announced the new VersaCAMM SP-i series of printer cutters that deliver reliable performance and high print quality for a low initial investment.
With the addition of new SP-i models, the VersaCAMM series now includes four models of printer cutters: the high performance 54" VP-540i and 30" VP-300i, and the entry level 54" SP-540i and 30" SP-300i.
"We remain committed to providing our customers with a wide selection of inkjets to support their business demands in this challenging economic environment," said Conrad Birkett, Roland DG Business Development Manager. "The new SP-540i and SP-300i are our most powerful entry-level printer/cutters to date thanks to the addition of innovative Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology. This revolutionary upgrade ensures superior image quality and 1.5 times the productivity of the previous SP models in Standard print mode. Easy-to-use Roland VersaWorksTM 3.2 operation software is included as well, making the SP-i a complete digital printing solution."
New VersaCAMM SP-540i and SP-300i printer cutters feature:
- Available in 54"-wide and 30"-wide models
- Complete production solution for professional-quality signs, banners, decals, labels, stickers, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel and more
- Cost effective for short production runs with a low initial investment
- Easy to operate like any other piece of office equipment
- Handles media rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.) for the SP-540i and 20kg (44 lbs.) for the SP-300i
- Innovative Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology for professional print quality with smoother gradations and flawless solid colors
- Increased throughput - up to 50 percent faster than the previous models in Standard print mode on vinyl and banner media
- Integrated Print&Cut technology creates labels, decals and other graphics of any size and shape, on demand and without dies
- Intuitive Roland VersaWorksTM operation software included
- Produces brilliant colors for both indoor and durable outdoor display
- Roland reliability and world-class service and support including workshops and seminars through Roland DG training academiesRoland ECO-SOL MAXTM ink
- Roland Eco Label and Energy Star Program certified
- Virtually odor free and packaged in easy-handling sealed cartridges
- Supports a wide variety of media including adhesive-back vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
All SP-540i and SP-300i printer cutters come complete with VersaWorksTM 3.2, Roland's own easy-to-use RIP software for professional print quality. VersaWorks includes advanced features such as the Roland Color System which enables users to accurately reproduce spot colors using Roland Color charts and swatch books.