Roland DG Australia announced the new VersaArt dye sublimation inkjet printer line designed for soft signage, apparel and interior décor applications.
Roland DG Corporation, a leading worldwide provider of wide-format inkjet printers and integrated print/cutters for industrial and commercial applications has introduced a new dye sublimation solution for its VersaArt series of 4-colour CMYK wide-format inkjet printers.
The new VersaArt S series of sublimation inkjet printers deliver rich, saturated colours and exceptional print quality while optimising productivity and performance at an affordable price.
VersaArt sublimation inkjet printers are available in two models: the 64" RS-640S and the 54" RS-540S.
"Sublimated fabric graphics are becoming increasingly popular because they are lightweight, easy to handle, cost-effective to ship and environmentally-friendly," said Conrad Birkett, Roland DG Business Development Manager.
"With the VersaArt S series, businesses can easily add sublimation to their workflow to achieve a distinct competitive advantage as well as a quick return on investment. Our new VersaArt printers are easy to operate and deliver unmatched print quality and reliable performance for applications ranging from soft signage and apparel to interior décor items."
VersaArt sublimation inkjet printers are flexible production tools featuring Roland's proven SBL2 sublimation inks and patent-pending Roland Intelligent Pass Control® technology for exceptional print quality in every mode.
VersaArt sublimation printers produce vivid colours and images well at print speeds up to 31.8 sqmt/hr.
VersaArt printers are also available as eco-solvent models featuring Roland ECO-SOL MAX™ ink.
All Roland inkjets come complete with VersaWorks®, Roland's professional RIP software for precision colour management.
Key features of Roland VersaArt S Series sublimation inkjet printer include:
- Prints up to 31.8 sqmt/hr
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology for unparalleled image quality at the highest print speeds
- Ideal for high-quality soft signage, decorated apparel and décor items
- Roland VersaWorks professional RIP software ensures precision colour management
- Built-in print heater and dryer accelerate dry times
- Optional automated take-up system
- Handles media rolls up to 30kg
- Collects graphics automatically for unattended production
- Automated maintenance minimises ink, labour and downtime
- Media shaft is positioned low for easy loading and unloading of heavy rolls
- Certified by Energy Star and Roland's own Eco-Label
- Secure, no-mess 1-litre ink bottles
- World-class service and support