ROLAND DG Corporation will introduce a new size ECO-SOL MAX ink cartridge for use in all Roland DG printers at the upcoming Visual Impact Melbourne Trade show on May 25-27 and in New Zealand at Printech in Auckland June 11-13.
Now Roland DG users can get double the amount of the industry leading Eco-solvent ink ECO-SOL MAX at a bulk rate.
ECO-SOL MAXTM has built on the company's advanced ink technology with several enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, expanded uncoated media support and improved scratch resistance.
The ink cartridges are virtually odourless, containing no harmful VOCs, and requiring no special ventilation or environmental equipment.
* Quick drying time - for improved production speed
* Improved scratch resistance - for increased durability and easy handling
* Wider colour gamut - delivers vivid, precision printing across the colour spectrum with expanded colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
* Virtually odourless - ensures a highly comfortable working environment
* Comprehensive media support - CC profiles are available for Roland’s full line of value priced media including uncoated options
* High-density colour - produces glossy finish and vivid solid colours
* Durability - graphics last up to three years outdoors without lamination
* Eco-friendly - gentle for users, equipment and the environment
* Versatility - ideally suited for both indoor and outdoor applications
* Supports lamination - great for indoor poster graphics and other applications.
* Ideal for outdoor banner production and other complex applications
* Exceptional image quality
* Performs with Roland RIP software
* Faster drying time.