Roland DG Australia announces the release of the desktop impact printer METAZA MPX-90. The MPX-90 desktop impact printers strike metallic surfaces with a precision diamond-tipped stylus, reproducing smooth photo gradations, logos and text inscriptions at high speed accuracy. With precision imprinting on a wide variety of metallic materials including iron, stainless steel and titanium, the MPX-90 desktop impact printers are ideal for producing industrial serial plates or directly marking tooling and components for traceability or security/identification purposes - on demand, and with minimal running costs. The bundled Dr. Engrave software allows users to import variable data such as sequential serial numbers and date codes and quickly output them using the MPX-90.
Features of the desktop impact printers include:
- The MPX-90 desktop impact printers strike metal surfaces using a precision diamond-tipped stylus to create gradational photo images, illustrations and text
- These desktop impact printers imprint precisely and clearly on a wide variety of materials including gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminium, iron, stainless steel, titanium, nickel, acrylic, as well as surfaced-finished materials
- With a work area of 80 mm x 80 mm (3.1" x 3.1"), the MPX-90 desktop impact printers accept items as large as 100 mm (width) x 200 mm (length) x 40 mm (thickness) [3.9"(W) x 7.9"(L) x 1.5"(H)]
- The included centre vice securely holds pens and other non-flat items in place
- The MPX-90 does not burn or remove material on impact, providing a clean operation, free of odour and debris. No daily maintenance is required
- These impact printers include easy-to-use software for great results from the very first job, with no special training or engraving skills required