Roland DG Australia supplies LPX-1200 3D laser scanners, which use an advanced non-contact laser sensor to quickly scan 3D objects with a 0.1mm scanning resolution.
These laser scanners combine precision optics and motion control with a rigid cast aluminium frame to ensure high quality scans while reducing surface noise.
Capable of scanning objects up to 130mm in diameter and 203.2mm high, these scanners enable designers to process complex, organic shapes in minutes.
Other features of these units include:
- a combination of rotary and plane scanning modes for optimum performance, including the ability to capture undercuts
- compatibility with popular reverse modeling software and 3D CAD export formats
- robust polygon to NURB surface conversion support
- sub-surface patch creation and editing; and
- an attractive, compact design for office environment