The company introduces the CAMM-1 PRO Series GX-640 64" vinyl cutter, a range of grand format vinyl cutters built on 23 years of advanced CAMM-1 technology.
GX-640 grand format vinyl cutters offer high standards of performance as well as precision across diverse media such as vinyl, polyester, Mylar, polyurethane, sand blast, twill and flock.
Featuring a new generation of servo motor technology, superior media handling and powerful integrated design as well as output software for standalone cutting and print-then-cut workflows, GX-640 grand format vinyl cutters join Roland's CAMM-1 PRO cutter equipment line, which also includes 50", 40" and 30" models.
"Within the automotive restyling industry, the CAMM-1 PRO is widely recognised as the leading cutter line for personalising cars, trucks, boats, trailers and motorcycles with logos, decals, pinstripes and other graphics," said Conrad Birkett, Roland DG Business Development Manager. "At 64-inch wide, the GX-640 also cuts window tint and paint protection film in virtually any size and shape. New powerful servo motors and a ‘heavy mode’ setting provide great results on large, heavy media rolls including paint mask."
GX-640 can be paired with a range of Roland printers to produce custom T-shirt heat transfers, full-colour POP displays, signs, vehicle wraps, labels and decals.
The GX-640 features Roland's optical registration system, Quadralign, which reads crop marks on pre-printed data and accurately aligns the graphic.
Key features of GX-640 grand format vinyl cutters include:
- Supports 64" wide media, large enough for virtually any vehicle wrap, window tint or paint protection job
- New ‘pre-feed’ function ensures proper feeding of heavy media by automatically drawing one metre of media through the device before cutting
- High-performance cutting speed and blade force for precision handling of a wide range of media including long rolls of thick and thin materials
- Professional cutting speed and blade force cuts diverse media including thick, thin and persistent materials precisely and efficiently
- Integration with VersaWorks, Roland's easy-to-use RIP software for pairing with a range of Roland’s inkjet printers
- Includes CutStudio, Roland's feature-rich design software