Roland DG Corporation have announced the release of their entry level desktop engraver, the EGX-30A. The EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver is available from Roland DG Australia .
Based on three generations of EGX technology, the new EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver is easy to use and equipped with advanced features that make it suitable for both in-house and retail environments.
The faster engraving speeds and enhanced features allow the EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver to create a range of custom products including engraved badges, nameplates, gifts and awards.
When paired with R-WearStudio, optional rhinestone design software from Roland DG Corporation, the EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver can also be used to produce engraved templates for custom rhinestone-studded T-shirts and gifts.
With the EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver, users can personalise gifts, accessories, plaques and awards, and create rhinestone-studded T-shirts. The EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver is suitable for producing badges, nameplates, gifts, awards and rhinestone-studded apparel and also for engraving suitable materials.
The EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver has the following features:
- Plastics (ABS, acrylic and PC), Brass and aluminum for scribing
- Compact size fits on the desktop
- Dimensions: 513mm (W) x 491mm (D) x 217mm (H)
- Work area accommodates a range of applications
- Table dimensions: 305mm(X) x 205mm(Y)
- Maximum substrate thickness: 5 mm(Z)
- Easy operation
- Includes Roland Dr. Engrave 2D engraving software for easy design and production
- Easy to use radio knob adjusts engraving speed and spindle
- Supports USB 1.1 interface for easy PC connectivity
- Supports R- WearStudio, an optional rhinestone design software
The EGX-30A entry level desktop engraver comes with Roland Dr. Engrave, an easy-to-use engraving software. Roland Dr. Engrave enables users to start engraving immediately and supports the following features:
- Inputs various types of text and bitmap images
- Supports industry standard True Type fonts
- Features Single Stroke Font Editor (SFEdit)
- Imports Excel database files in CSV format for variable data applications
- Produces nameplates using data imported from an address book
- Sequential numbering function creates serial number plates
Roland R- WearStudio is an optional design software package developed for apparel and gift shops. When paired with Roland DG Corporation’s EGX-30A desktop engraver, the Roland R-WearStudio allows users to quickly produce rhinestone templates for adding hot fix rhinestones to custom apparel designs.
The Roland R- WearStudio also supports Roland DG Corporation’s GX-24 cutter and VersaCAMM printer/cutters, allowing users of these products to easily print and contour cut vinyl lettering, heat transfers, labels and decals for a range of gift and apparel applications.