Rojone has added a new mobile L1/L2 GPS repeater product to its family of commercial and military systems.
The ROJ-150 kit is specifically designed for troop carrying mobile platforms such as APC’s (armoured personnel carriers).
The ROJ-150 system, when installed, will re-transmit the GPS L1/L2 band signals within the enclosed vehicle to provide adequate coverage to maintain personal GPS receivers on equipment and man packs.
Connected between the vehicle’s existing external receive GPS antenna and any existing L1/L2 GPS receiver, the repeater uses a directional coupler technique to minimise any impact on the existing GPS system.
The device is designed to be unconditionally stable and will not introduce any interference to the existing radios or GPS system on the same vehicle.
- Works with any GPS L1/L2 receiver system already installed
- Connects to existing GPS antenna
- 8-48VDC supply with surge protection
- Compact and cost effective
- Easy to install
- No maintenance
- Operating frequency range: 1.22-1.23GHz L2 band and 1.53-1.58GHz L1 band
- Maximum power re-transmitted : -40dBm
- Power supply: 8 to 48 VDC
- Coupling to GPS receive antenna: -10dB
- Power consumption: 500mw maximum
- Filtering: >80dB for VHF/UHF radios
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70 Degrees C
- Humidity: 100%
- Withstand VHF/UHF Power: 50 watts @ 0.2m away from Tx antenna
- RF connectors: TNC Female