Available in a wide range of colours, Radiall’s BNC HD True 75 ohm HDTV connector’s unique easy grip boot allows for high density integration without the use of a tool, making it ideal for all broadcast applications.
The connector’s robust mechanical properties make it ideal for rugged environments. The BNC HD connectors are available for some of the most popular cables in the broadcast market including Argosy, Belden, CAE and Draka. The connectors are also available in brass, R/A plug and bulkhead versions.
Featuring a two-part design that is quick and easy to assemble in the field using only a standard crimper, the advanced BNC HD True 75 ohms connector offers excellent performance up to 6 GHz with exceptional return loss performance, and data rates up to 3 Gbps or higher while meeting or exceeding SMPTE 292M and 424M standards.
Specially designed for broadcast applications, Radiall’s BNC 75 HD connectors offer high performance and ease of use. Radiall also supplies a wide range of additional broadcast coaxial connectors such as high frequency F connectors, high density DIN 1.0/2.3, SMB, SMZ, MCX, snap-on connectors and fibre optic systems.
Key features of Radiall’s BNC 75 HD connectors:
- Can be integrated with standard 50 and 75 ohm BNC products
- Typical VSWR 1.05 at 4 GHz (-32 dB return loss)
- Better mechanical performance, durability with 1,000 mating cycles guaranteed
- Field installable on most coaxial cables using hand-crimping tools
- Colour coded for easy signal identification
- Custom made cable assemblies available
- True 75 Ω RF line, optimised electrical performance at 3 GHz up to 6 GHz, specially designed for HDTV signal transmission
- Composite material: Special design for faster connection
- Seamless: Chemical bonding, designed to seal to cable
- Gold plating enables 1,000 mating cycles