Rojone offers a complete range of semi-flexible, hand formable coax cable assemblies up to 18 GHz from Pasternack Enterprises.
Designed as an ideal alternative to expensive preformed coaxial assemblies, Pasternack’s RF cable assemblies are formable semi-rigid cables dimensionally and electrically similar to their semi-rigid counterpart. Featuring a tinned-copper-braid outer shield that provides excellent RF shielding greater than 100 dB, the hand formable precision cable assemblies do not require special tooling to shape or reshape the assemblies and can be formed more than once without damaging the outer conductor.
Key features of Pasternack’s semi flexible precision cable assemblies:
- 100% Hi-Pot, continuity and 100% VSWR tested to the maximum frequency of assembly
- Available with multiple configurations including male and female SMA, N, TNC, MCX and MMCX connectors
- Frequency ratings range from DC to 18 GHz depending on type and style
- Can be ordered in 6, 9, 12 and 24-inch standard lengths as well as custom lengths
- Available with or without a PVC jacket
- RoHS compliant