Rojone presents the Intra-Flex ITF-200, a new range of RF interconnect solutions designed as flexible coax cable alternatives to semi-rigid, solder-braid and old-style RG flexible cables.
Available exclusively through Rojone, the ITF-200 low loss RF interconnect cables and assemblies from Times Microwave Systems offer cost effective and superior RF performance.
Key features of Intra-Flex ITF-200 RF interconnect cables:
- Stable VSWR when bent into its final configuration
- 12% lower attenuation than 0.141” diameter semi-rigid cable
- Up to 36% lower attenuation than most similar sized RG cables
- 25 to 50 dB better shielding than most RG flexible cables
- Unique connector attachment system eliminates cracked solder joints associated with solder-braid cables
- No need for 3D drawings typically required for semi-rigid cables
Available exclusively through Rojone Pty Ltd, Times Microwave Systems offers high-reliability coaxial cables, connectors and assemblies for demanding interconnection problems.