- Medium power 30 watts average
- L Band 1400-1600 MHz
- Port 2 DC blocked
Rojone’s AMA-2300-XN series of power dividers are specifically designed for GPS applications.
One output is AC coupled to the input while the other is DC coupled to allow for two receivers to a single active antenna.
The receiver connection to the power divider’s DC path will be able to pass DC to the antenna.
The DC current capability is > 500mA. L1/L2 splitters are also available.
- Part number AMA-2301-2N AMA-2300-4N
- Description 2 way GPS splitter 4 way GPS splitter
- Frequency range 800 to 2500 MHz 1400 to 1600 MHz
- Number of ports 2 port 4 port
- Isolation 20dB typical 20dB typical
- Insertion loss 0.35dB typical 1.0dB typical
- Amplitude balance < 0.2dB 0.2dB typical
- Phase balance < 2 degrees 5 degrees typical
- VSWR 20dB typical 20dB typical
- Average power 50 watts CW 50 watts
- Impedance 50 Ohms 50 Ohms
- Connector tpe N female standard. N female standard
- Package size 104.4 x 66 x 64 mm 118 x 76 x 19 mm
- Weight 160grams (max.) 650grams (max)