Rojone offers a new range of armoured test cables from Pasternack Enterprises designed to withstand harsh conditions.
Pasternack Enterprises’ new series of 26.5GHz test cables can withstand harsh environments, making them suitable for environmental test applications.
Key features of PE315 and PE317 armoured test cables:
- Offers high phase stability with low PTFE loss
- Solid centre conductor ensures low insertion loss while providing excellent phase and amplitude stability
- Durable passivated stainless steel connectors ensure secure mating repeatedly
- External armouring removes any excessive bending radius
- Temperature performance from -55ºC to +165ºC
- PE315 test cables are terminated with male 3.5mm connectors
- PE317 test cables are terminated with male and female 3.5mm connectors
- All cables are offered in standard cable lengths
Pasternack caters to customers in telecommunications, instrumentation, computers and computer peripherals, military, consumer electronics, transportation, industrial equipment and medical equipment markets.