Rockwell Automation on Tour will visit eight locations across Australia to deliver workshops on the company’s latest products and software.
To be held in both metropolitan and regional centres around Australia, the free educational workshop series allows attendees from all industries to explore the latest aspects of the company’s Integrated Architecture approach to plantwide control and information systems.
Each location will host a free one-day event comprising concurrent streams of hands-on labs detailing the latest Rockwell Automation products and software, as well as an industry focussed discussion stream.
The workshops will feature introductory and advanced sessions on:
- Advanced PLC programming disciplines
- Integrating safety and standard motor control
- Process control solutions with the Logix platform
- Information solutions software and HMI disciplines
- Migration tools and techniques
Rockwell Automation on Tour will be hosted throughout eight locations from March to June.
Rockwell Automation on Tour event dates:
- Sydney, NSW: 19 March at Rydges Parramatta
- Newcastle, NSW: 21 March at Cypress Lakes Resort
- Brisbane, QLD: 9 April at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Darwin, NT: 18 April at Holiday Inn Esplanade
- Adelaide, SA: 30 April at Hilton Adelaide
- Perth, WA: 14 May at Duxton Hotel
- Mackay, QLD: 4 June at Mackay Entertainment & Convention Centre