Available from Rockwell Automation , Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 range of human machine interfaces (HMIs) are designed to monitor, control and display information in dynamic ways, specifically for operators required to quickly understand machine status in order to make better decisions.
The recently introduced terminals - ranging in screen size from 7” to 15” in touch screen, keypad, keypad and touch screen, including conformal coating and Marine-certified models - feature faster refresh rates and more on-device storage.
Additionally, a memory increase from 64 MB to 512 MB supports graphics enhancements as well as larger application runtime files, expanding the terminals’ ability to handle demanding applications.
Processing speed has also been a factor, increasing from 650 MHz to 1 GHz so as to allow operators to get to the screens and data they need faster, avoiding errors and improving their ability to respond.
Key features and benefits of the PanelView Plus 6 human machine interfaces include:
- Remote monitoring featuring built-in VNC and FactoryTalk ViewPoint server
- Built-in PDF viewer for user manual and troubleshooting guides
- Remote recipe and data management can save data in .csv format
- Built-in Arial Unicode font supports multiple languages with a single application
- More connectivity to peripherals (including USB memory, printer, mouse, keyboards)