Completely customised to meet specific user specifications and application requirements, Robotunits lifters help overcome height differences in production and warehousing environments.
Robotunits lifters allow easy transfer of goods to different heights in the warehouse. Complete utilisation of the available warehouse height is a major benefit of the lifter. The units integrate with the complete modular automation system resulting in substantial cost and time savings.
Built by combining Robotunits aluminium extrusion, fastening as well as conveyor and linear motion technology, Robotunits lifters can be produced very quickly to specific requirements, saving time and money for the customer.
Lifters can be built with single or double guiderails depending on the load to be lifted.
Key benefits of Robotunits lifters:
- Significant savings through utilisation of the Robotunits modular automation system
- Completely built to individual customer needs
- Different conveyor units available depending on goods to be lifted
- Express delivery possible within one working week
- Safety enclosure available if needed
- Height, width, carriage size and conveyor options
- Can be built to almost any requirements in vertical or angled configuration
- Safety enclosures can be added depending on need and site specifications