Robotunits showcased the strength and reliability of its fastening technology at the Automatica in Munich recently, suspending a 1.8 ton Audi R8 Spyder from a single standard fastener.
The patented Robotunits fastening technology makes a play free, accurate, form fitting, vibration safe, centrally aligned connection of aluminum extrusions possible.
This ensures a level of stability that was previously only possible with welding.
Robotunits fastening technology features:
- high reserves of strength, with a breaking load > 4 t
- vibration safe, form fitting connections
- 14mm universal slots
- rapid replacement of welded structures
- a fully usable slot with small fastener height; and
- strong connections without drilling and milling.