Robotic Automation in an automation centre is to feature over 30 unique demonstrations and displays of robotics and packaging technology with applications to your industry.
To celebrate its twentieth anniversary, Robotic Automation will be hosting an automation exhibition from May 6 to 8 at Knoxfield, VIC.
Exhibitions will include
- Robotic palletising and materials handling
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs)
- Delivery and machine tending
- High-speed stretch wrapping
- Strapping machines
- PLC control
- Safety systems and more
Gain invaluable information and advice as you are guided by practical consultants and detailed demonstrations. You can earn how automation can best be applied at your own site.
Exhibitors will include:
- Motoman and OTC – Robotic systems
- FMC Technologies - Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs)
- Robopac – Stretch wrapping and packaging systems
- Itipack – Strapping systems
- MSK – shrink & hood wrapping systems
- Matthews – Coding, labelling and data capture
- Robotunits – belt conveyor and linear motion systems, safety fencing
- SICK – Industrial sensors and safety sensors
- SMC – Pneumatic automation
- Pilz –Motion Control, HMI, Safety Sensors & controls
- Siemens – PLC & HMI systems, industrial PCs and Micro PCs
- Zone Celltec – Safety guarding systems, interlocks and optics
- FESTO – servo / pneumatic and electric drive technologies
- Rockwell Automation – PLCs, Sensors, motor controls and HMIs
- Signet – packing, wrapping and sealing consumables
- Jetpak - packaging consumables
Pre-registration is a condition of entry which can be done at Robotic Automation’s website.