RED-I-GRIP round magnetic chucks have a reliable switching ON/OFF system ensuring long term use of the chuck. Specially designed for ring components, the radial pole chucks generate up to 16kg/cm² of direct pull. The large radial poles can be drilled and tapped with pole extensions used to grip unevenly based jobs.
All RED-I-GRIP permanent magnetic chucks (round and rectangular) feature a high performance magnetic system, are precision made and ground parallel to within 0.05mm. They are completely sealed against coolant and di-electric fluid and can be used with complete safety on EDM equipment. Rectangular magnetic chucks can also be partially switched on to reduce power when setting up the job and for EDM use.
Key features of RED-I-GRIP 9703 radial pole chucks:
- Magnetic grip goes right to the edge of the entire top surface of chuck
- Chucks can be partially switched on to cover jobs where full grip is not necessary
- Centre hole allows non-magnetic plugs to be used to accurately centre jobs
- Chuck can be mounted on lathes, grinders or any machine where extra powerful grip is needed
- Size range 100mm-600mm diameter
- Fine pole chucks for use on grinding and light milling machines
- Holds materials from very thin to heavy
- Can replace electro-system chucks on grinders
- Size range: 75 x 100 up to 300 x 800
- Powerful pole structure
- Can replace electro-system chucks and EPM chucks on milling machines and CNC equipment
- Size range: 150 x 300 up to 300 x 800