Featuring a lightweight but robust construction, Richmond’s safety steps are ideal for use in offices, libraries, supermarkets, department stores, medical facilities, warehouses or where ever higher access is required. A significant number of injuries are caused when reaching for goods above shoulder height, especially in workplaces.
Richmond’s safety steps are easy to pick up and reposition thanks to their lightweight design. The safety steps have been rigorously tested by a NATA accredited laboratory and conform to EN 14183: 2003 Step Stools.
Key features of Richmond’s safety steps:
- Dome style step stool
- Large surface area of high grip tape
- Indented step accessible from each of the four sides
- Structurally reinforced underside prevents sagging to give full stability and a flat surface at all times
- Economical and more user-friendly alternative to step ladders
- Maximum load capacity of 150kg
- Colour: Bright orange step with fluro yellow grip