From the installation of underground cabling, to the laying of gas, oil or water pipelines from mining to agriculture, Richmond pipe rollers ensure that any installation or design is achieved safely and efficiently.
Predominantly manufactured in polyurethane, steel or nylon, pipe rollers can be manufactured from a variety of other materials to suit specific pipe diameters, capacities or environmental conditions Richmond’s engineers can consult on pipe roller design, or alternatively work from CAD drawings/Solidworks.
Richmond also manufacture housing and frames to suit many applications
Polyurethane custom mouldings
- Polyurethane – Hot cast elastomer casting
- Moulding of polyurethane parts in polyurethanes
- All shapes and sizes - Flats, Bar, Rod, Tube and more
- Machining – To machine steel, stainless steel and plastic
- CNC lathes
- CNC manufacturing centres
- CADCAM – Full integration of Solidworks and Camworks into Richmond’s machine facility
- Robotic welding
- MIG mild steel and stainless steel
- Fabricating facility