Richmond now stocks Flex Conveyors and Gravity Conveyors nationally.
Richmond conveyor systems are an affordable solution to reduce manual handling and increase productivity.
Richmond conveyor systems include: Powered and Gravity Flex Conveyors, Gravity Conveyors, Ball Transfers and Carton Flow Rails.
Richmond Powered Flex Conveyor
- Provides continuous flow of goods, this versatile and transportable conveyor reduces manual handling resulting in reduction in labour costs
- Features include: castor brakes, adjustable legs and variable speed. Can be fitted easily and securely joined to other Richmond flex conveyors
- Fitted safety switch and easy to use operation
- Ideally suited to trailer/container loading and unloading
- Richmond Gravity Rollers allow free moving, efficient and safe transportation of goods at any operational stage
- Roller conveyors are ideal for moving heavy and non standard shape and shaped items along processing and packaging lines
- Interlocking sections make for greater flexibility for additions and subtractions
- Interlocking mechanism provides safety and ensures maximum efficiency
- Minimum roller pitch of 38mm
- Side channel and cross members are made from steel for maximum rigidity and are attractively powder coated for a top quality aesthetic appearance
- Adjustable height of 715 – 1015mm
Richmond can customise conveyor systems to provide solutions to different material handling needs.